Any of the legitimate forms from the Eight Drunken Immortals styles is hard to master s...
Known as ''Two fierce men pitted against each other'' this 2-man empty hand combat set ...
Traveler's Cane: Without doubt the premier fighting cane/baton/umbrella set to be devel...
Like most of the unique White Lotus fighting forms, especially those with weapons, feat...
This set is a fast paced baton form that moves up to 60 feet on line! All free swinging...
3 Fighting sets in one! Perform each side individually as well as the 2-man combined se...
Northern Shaolin 5-Animal Shaolin double sabers with ground rolling technique! There a...
Very dynamic Northern Shaolin broadsword/saber form. Encompasses most basic sword move...
- "Essentials" series, taught by Sifu Allen
- 2-Man Sets
- Allen Sifu: Instruction/Presentations
- Bok Mei Pai "White Eyebrow" Style
- Chang Ch'uan "Emperor's Long Fist"
- Choy Li Fut
- Dragon Styles
- Empty Hand: 1. Beginners Level
- Empty Hand: 2. Intermediate Level
- Empty Hand: 3. Advanced Level
- Empty Hand: 4. Expert Level
- Featured Forms
- Fighting/Combat Techniques
- Honan/Henan Shaolin
- Hsing I (Northern and Southern)
- Hung Style
- Internal Systems
- Iron Buddha
- Ng Ga Kuen (Southern Five Family style)
- Northern Five Animals Shaolin
- Novice Level
- Plum Blossom Style
- Shantung "Shandong" Shaolin
- Sifu Allen, Personally Instructs
- Southern Five Animal Shaolin
- Strength Programs
- Training Packs
- Wanderer's Style (rare)
- Weapons: 1. Beginner's Level
- Weapons: 2. Intermediate Level
- Weapons: 3. Advanced Level
- Weapons: 4. Expert Level
- Weapons: 5. Double or Twin (Advanced and Expert Level)
- White Lotus Combined System Empty Hand (Ancient Style)
- White Lotus Combined System Weapons (Ancient Style)