Any of the legitimate forms from the Eight Drunken Immortals styles is hard to master s...
Known as ''Two fierce men pitted against each other'' this 2-man empty hand combat set ...
3 Weapons sets in one! Perform each weapon separately, as well as a 2-man fighting set....
Traveler's Cane: Without doubt the premier fighting cane/baton/umbrella set to be devel...
Like most of the unique White Lotus fighting forms, especially those with weapons, feat...
This Short Baton set can be performed with any size baton up to 3'. Very fast single st...
This set is a fast paced baton form that moves up to 60 feet on line! All free swinging...
3 Fighting sets in one! Perform each side individually as well as the 2-man combined se...
Solid and balanced fighting form usually taught at the first level in the series of 12...
Northern Shaolin 5-Animal Shaolin double sabers with ground rolling technique! There a...
Very dynamic Northern Shaolin broadsword/saber form. Encompasses most basic sword move...
In keeping with the other weapons sets in the section, this is one of the finest forms ...
- "Essentials" series, taught by Sifu Allen
- 2-Man Sets
- Allen Sifu: Instruction/Presentations
- Bok Mei Pai "White Eyebrow" Style
- Chang Ch'uan "Emperor's Long Fist"
- Choy Li Fut
- Dragon Styles
- Empty Hand: 1. Beginners Level
- Empty Hand: 2. Intermediate Level
- Empty Hand: 3. Advanced Level
- Empty Hand: 4. Expert Level
- Featured Forms
- Fighting/Combat Techniques
- Honan/Henan Shaolin
- Hsing I (Northern and Southern)
- Hung Style
- Internal Systems
- Iron Buddha
- Ng Ga Kuen (Southern Five Family style)
- Northern Five Animals Shaolin
- Novice Level
- Plum Blossom Style
- Shantung "Shandong" Shaolin
- Sifu Allen, Personally Instructs
- Southern Five Animal Shaolin
- Strength Programs
- Training Packs
- Wanderer's Style (rare)
- Weapons: 1. Beginner's Level
- Weapons: 2. Intermediate Level
- Weapons: 3. Advanced Level
- Weapons: 4. Expert Level
- Weapons: 5. Double or Twin (Advanced and Expert Level)
- White Lotus Combined System Empty Hand (Ancient Style)
- White Lotus Combined System Weapons (Ancient Style)