- Weapons: 3. Advanced Level
Weapons: 3. Advanced Level
The twelve advanced weapons forms in this section are VERY SPECIAL in many ways: first, all are composed of technical, highly stylized movement that is artistic and graceful in nature (many excellent for competition and/or demonstration), yet they are filled with lethal patterns for effective & practical combat applications (which Green Dragon's staff breaks down and demonstrates in detail on each video); second, most of them, as well as the sets in the following three sections, are ''Third Level'' and/or ''Closed Door'' forms!! Ours ARE advanced! These are not recommended for beginners-- it would take senior students in the Chinese Martial Arts to really appreciate the possibilities these special forms represent. Most of these are very rare. Finer sets would be hard to come by, regardless of criteria!
Fighting set from Northern 5-Animal Shaolin. Kuan/Kwan Tao material is fairly common in...
The highly prized set from Northern 5-Animal Shaolin. You have not really trained on a...
Northern 5-Animal Shaolin Double Headed Spear. Authentic double headed spear forms are...
The beautiful flowing movement for which the Plum Blossom style is noted. The form is m...
Unbelievably fast, snappy and complex, this Warrior's Three Quarter Staff set from Whit...
Like most of the unique White Lotus fighting forms, especially those with weapons, feat...
Northern 5-Animal Shaolin Single Tassel Spear. Simply speaking, one of the finest spea...
Roughly translates as Two Pao Chien are like Five Flowers and Eight Categories (full o...
Southern 5-Family style single double edge knife with ground fighting technique! This ...
In keeping with the other weapons sets in the section, this is one of the finest forms ...
Northern 5-Animal Shaolin single double edge straight sword form. Very different from t...
- "Essentials" series, taught by Sifu Allen
- 2-Man Sets
- Allen Sifu: Instruction/Presentations
- Bok Mei Pai "White Eyebrow" Style
- Chang Ch'uan "Emperor's Long Fist"
- Choy Li Fut
- Dragon Styles
- Empty Hand: 1. Beginners Level
- Empty Hand: 2. Intermediate Level
- Empty Hand: 3. Advanced Level
- Empty Hand: 4. Expert Level
- Featured Forms
- Fighting/Combat Techniques
- Honan/Henan Shaolin
- Hsing I (Northern and Southern)
- Hung Style
- Internal Systems
- Iron Buddha
- Ng Ga Kuen (Southern Five Family style)
- Northern Five Animals Shaolin
- Novice Level
- Plum Blossom Style
- Shantung "Shandong" Shaolin
- Sifu Allen, Personally Instructs
- Southern Five Animal Shaolin
- Strength Programs
- Training Packs
- Wanderer's Style (rare)
- Weapons: 1. Beginner's Level
- Weapons: 2. Intermediate Level
- Weapons: 3. Advanced Level
- Weapons: 4. Expert Level
- Weapons: 5. Double or Twin (Advanced and Expert Level)
- White Lotus Combined System Empty Hand (Ancient Style)
- White Lotus Combined System Weapons (Ancient Style)