- 2-Man Sets
These sets are really 3 in 1 forms. Both sides constitute individual sets, as well as the fighting set against the opponent. These are typically highly advanced sets and should be undertaken with some caution to avoid injury.
3 Weapons sets in one! Perform each weapon separately, as well as a 2-man fighting set....
3 Fighting sets in one! Perform each side individually as well as the 2-man combined se...
Known as ''Two fierce men pitted against each other'' this 2-man empty hand combat set ...
The commonly seen 2-man empty hand set which is utilized in several of the major southe...
3 Staff sets in one! Perform each side individually and then add in the 2-man set. Libe...
- "Essentials" series, taught by Sifu Allen
- 2-Man Sets
- Allen Sifu: Instruction/Presentations
- Bok Mei Pai "White Eyebrow" Style
- Chang Ch'uan "Emperor's Long Fist"
- Choy Li Fut
- Dragon Styles
- Empty Hand: 1. Beginners Level
- Empty Hand: 2. Intermediate Level
- Empty Hand: 3. Advanced Level
- Empty Hand: 4. Expert Level
- Featured Forms
- Fighting/Combat Techniques
- Honan/Henan Shaolin
- Hsing I (Northern and Southern)
- Hung Style
- Internal Systems
- Iron Buddha
- Ng Ga Kuen (Southern Five Family style)
- Northern Five Animals Shaolin
- Novice Level
- Plum Blossom Style
- Shantung "Shandong" Shaolin
- Sifu Allen, Personally Instructs
- Southern Five Animal Shaolin
- Strength Programs
- Training Packs
- Wanderer's Style (rare)
- Weapons: 1. Beginner's Level
- Weapons: 2. Intermediate Level
- Weapons: 3. Advanced Level
- Weapons: 4. Expert Level
- Weapons: 5. Double or Twin (Advanced and Expert Level)
- White Lotus Combined System Empty Hand (Ancient Style)
- White Lotus Combined System Weapons (Ancient Style)