- Novice Level
Ideal for instructors seeking to enhance their curriculum; and for those new to kung-fu. Includes basic health and strength exercises, and foundational combat principles.
The true foundation of all Kung-Fu styles that are authentic is stance work! All Styles...
All of the drills, exercises, contact work, maneuvering on the floor, and punching, bl...
Thirty sets of isotonic and internal exercises, six each based on the Tiger, Leopard, ...
Three excellent compound fighting applications (4-8 steps each) from the styles of Nor...
Lecture and fighting application by Sifu Allen, also includes a beginner's short form ...
Comprehensive instruction by Sifu Allen, covering many aspects of using material from ...
Lecture, all basics, drills, 2-man exercise drill set, a beginner's short form from No...
A combined internal/external form with the first one half devoted to a moving meditatio...
- Allen Sifu: Instruction/Presentations
- Bok Mei Pai "White Eyebrow" Style
- Chang Ch'uan "Emperor's Long Fist"
- Choy Li Fut
- Dragon Styles
- Empty Hand: 1. Beginners Level
- Empty Hand: 2. Intermediate Level
- Empty Hand: 3. Advanced Level
- Empty Hand: 4. Expert Level
- Featured Forms
- Fighting/Combat Techniques
- Honan/Henan Shaolin
- Hsing I (Northern and Southern)
- Hung Style
- Internal Systems
- Iron Buddha
- Ng Ga Kuen (Southern Five Family style)
- Northern Five Animals Shaolin
- Novice Level
- Plum Blossom Style
- Shantung "Shandong" Shaolin
- Sifu Allen, Personally Instructs
- Southern Five Animal Shaolin
- Strength Programs
- Training Packs
- Wanderer's Style (rare)
- Weapons: 1. Beginner's Level
- Weapons: 2. Intermediate Level
- Weapons: 3. Advanced Level
- Weapons: 4. Expert Level
- Weapons: 5. Double or Twin (Advanced and Expert Level)
- White Lotus Combined System Empty Hand (Ancient Style)
- White Lotus Combined System Weapons (Ancient Style)