FREQUENTLY ASKED ORDERING QUESTIONS:
1. How Do I order? Simply find the video you would like to order and click the VHS or DVD button below the description. The item will automatically be added to your shopping cart. From there, you can continue to shop for other great teaching videos or checkout and finalize your order.
3. Can I place an order over the phone? We are not currently accepting phone orders. If you have questions about one of our training videos, please feel free to e-mail questions us. All customer service will be conducted via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by mail at 1675 E. Main St., Ste 180, Kent, OH 44240.
4. How is my shipping fee calculated? Shipping costs are determined by number of items you order. All packages are shipped via USPS Mail. Delivery of in-stock merchandise is in 10 to 14 business days.
5. What forms of payment do you accept? We accept Visa and MasterCard. All other forms of payment are only accepted through PayPal. Our payment options allow you to send payment quickly and securely by utilizing the Secure Sockets Layer protocol (SSL) with an encryption key length of 128-bits, which is the highest level commercially available.
6. Do you accept merchandise returns? If your item is item was damaged in shipping of is defective, you may return your item for a replacement or refund. Shipping fees are non-refundable. You may return merchandise providing:
a. The item has not been used.
b. The item is in its original display package, which must also be in new condition.
c. You must have a "Return Authorization Number" from a customer service representative before sending any merchandise back to us. All return postage fees are the responsibility of the returner. Click Here to get an RA Number.
d. All returns must also be accompanied by a copy of your invoice as proof of purchase.
e. When you return merchandise, be sure to package it in a separate box with crumpled paper or foam for protection. We cannot be responsible for returned merchandise that arrives damaged because it was not properly packaged. We also cannot accept returns that arrive C.O.D.
7. What should I do if my merchandise is damaged in transit? If your merchandise arrives damaged, you must notify us before returning it. We must be notified within 2 days after you have received your shipment to insure proper handling of your claim. Some shipping companies require that a representative come to your home. Keep all the original packaging. Do not discard the shipping box. E-mail us with problems.
9. Why buy from us? Green Dragon Kung-Fu Productions is a different kind of company. In addition to offering the highest level of training available anywhere, we truly care about our customers. Give us a try, you'll see the difference.
b. Second, make sure the billing address that you entered matches the billing address of your credit card.